Tutorial: How To Configure Shipping in Reaction
To manage your shipping rates, click on the Shipping icon .
Your store comes with three default shipping methods:
Priority. To edit any of these rates, click on row. To delete a rate, click on Delete.
Adding a new shipping method
- Click the plus .
- Fill out the following:
- Method Name: Edit the name of your method.
- Cost: The cost, as a shop owner, to ship this item.
- Public Label: How your rate name appears to your customers.
- Handling: Any handling fees you might want to include.
- Group: Choose
- Rate: The actual price you're charging your customer.
- Enabled: Check this to enable this option.
- Click Save Changes.
Reaction supports integration with Shippo, the multi-carrier Shipping API and Dashboard, for shipping tracking, address validation, rate calculation and more.
All you have to do is enter your Shippo API key. To learn more, read more from Shippo's blog post on our Reaction integration.