Welcome to the Reaction Store Operator’s Guide! Here you can find everything you need to know to configure your store and manage your orders and products.
Before going too far, it's best if you familiarize yourself with all of the terms and concepts you'll encounter.
To get started, open
reaction-admin (on localhost:4080 if you're running it locally) and log in with an owner or manager account. If you've just installed Reaction and don't have an account set up yet, the first account you'll register will automatically get owner privileges.
Products, orders and accounts
Follow these guides to get started with products:
- Product pages - Adding products
- Filter and bulk-edit products - Perform bulk operations on products
- Orders - Process new orders and view completed orders
- Accounts - Add, edit, and remove permissions for each of your shop members
Under Settings, you can view the rest of your store's feature settings, which you may access, configure, and customize to your heart’s content:
- Shop - Configure your shop's name, address, payment methods, and other settings
- Email - Manage your mail setup and view email logs
- Localization and i18n - Configure timezone, languages, and currencies
- Payment - Manage payment methods and add discount codes
- Taxes - Enable custom taxes
- Template - Customize your email's messaging and look and feel
- Shipping - Set up and manage your shipping rates
- Address validation - Set up address validation services