Reaction comes with a simple flat rate shipping plugin. To manage your shipping rates, head to
reaction-admin (on localhost:4080 if you're running it locally) click on Shipping under the Settings section in the sidebar.
Your store comes with three default shipping methods:
Priority. To edit any of these rates, click on the row. To delete a rate, click on Delete.
Confused? See Concepts: Fulfillment
Adding a new shipping method
Click the plus .
Fill out the following:
- Method Name: A unique (per shop) identifier
- Cost: The cost, as a shop owner, to ship this item.
- Public Label: How your rate name appears to your customers.
- Handling: The handling price to charge for this shipping method at checkout.
- Group: Choose
- Rate: The shipping price to charge for this shipping method at checkout.
- Enabled: Check this to enable this option.
Click Save Changes.