Products can be filtered and selected so that admin users can apply bulk actions on them.
Filtering products by CSV
Users can filter a large list of products by ID:
- Create a CSV file with a comma-separated list of product IDs you'd like to filter. Here's what an example CSV file with three IDs looks like:
- Go to the Products listing page and click Filter by File in the Actions menu.
- Click Import and choose the CSV file(s) you'd like to use.
- Click Filter products.
- You should see all of the products with IDs listed in the CSV files below. You may now uncheck any products if you need to exclude any.
Once you've filtered the products, you can click the Actions menu to take the following bulk actions on them:
- Add/remove tags
- Make Visible
- Make Hidden
Add or remove tags
To add or remove multiple tags:
- Filter products by CSV or select multiple products via checkboxes.
- Click Actions and select Add/Remove tags
- Type or select Tag names you'd like to add or remove from these products.
- To add tags, click Add tags to products. To remove tags, click the arrow on the right, select Remove tags from products and then click Remove tags from products.
- The tags should now be added or removed. To publish these changes, make sure to click Actions and select Publish.