The dashboard is your online store's central mainframe. It's where you manage your orders, add or remove products, install apps, and change your account settings. It's where the magic happens, more or less.
To access your dashboard, simply click on the blue Reaction logo icon, located on the very top right of the page.
You'll find a selection of dashboard features, broken down into two sections, Actions and Settings. In the Actions section, you’ll find important tasks that are used on a daily basis. In the Settings section, you’ll find the rest of your shop’s feature settings, which you may access, configure, and customize to your heart’s content.
- Orders - Review and process orders. For more info, visit the Orders section.
- Email - Manage your mail setup and view email logs.
- Accounts - Add, edit, and remove permissions for each of your shop members.
- Catalog - Enable or disable your product catalog view.
- Localization and i18n - Configure language, timezone, and currency.
- Payment - Manage payment methods and add discount codes.
- Shipping - Set up and manage your shipping and handling rates.
- Tax - Enable custom taxes, Avalara, and TaxCloud.
- Reaction Connect - Coming soon.
- Search - Configure your store's search settings.
- SMS Notifications - Enable SMS notifications.
- Social - Set your shop's Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google Plus accounts.
- Login services - Enable or disable customer login via social media.
- Template - Customize your email's messaging and look and feel.