To manage your shipping rates, click on the Shipping section, located on the right-hand sidebar.
Your store comes with three default shipping methods: free, standard, and priority. To edit any of these rates, click on the corresponding cogwheel icon. To delete a rate, click on the trash can icon.
To add a new shipping method, click the plus icon, located on the top-right of the blue table header.
You'll be prompted to fill out the following:
- Method Name: Edit the name of your method.
- Cost: The cost, as a shop owner, to ship this item.
- Public Label: How your rate name appears to your customers.
- Handling: Any handling fees you might want to include.
- Rate: The actual price you're charging your customer.
To add your own custom flat rate, simply click on the cogwheel icon, located on the right-hand side of the nav table.